We've been fixing issues, tuning files and adding minor features -an one major feature going to be announced after this post- since our past updates rollup. Here's the full list:
Portfolio updated to version 1.11.5:
- Added internal security checks on coin drivers.
- Minor tuning of the withdrawal execution script.
- Raised page size on the fees and rates browsers.
- Implemented wallet version checks to ease maintenance.
- Heavy tuning of the coin daemons monitor.
- Reduced deposit checks from 3 minutes to one minute.
- Tuned HTMLcoin tokens interface.
- Implemented messages on top of the single coin dashboard / "receive" tab and added warning to people that mines directly to BCF wallets (a no-no).
- Added fix to CoinGecko listing for THC (duplicate symbol) in the fiat ticker fetcher.
Exchange updated to version 1.6.5:
- Tuned output messages of the crypto/fiat script extender to ease debugging.
CryptoWiz updated to version 1.3.2:
- Added fallback for tipping users that don't have an email address specified.
- Tuned widget styles.
- Tuned widget numeric controls.
- Enabled recipient accounts when created them by email (previously, they were set as "new").
- Tuned message for new accounts.
- Relocated link to manual on the dashboard.
API client module updated to version 1.2.4:
- Tuned settings data in the language file.
Website template updated to version 1.3.1:
- Tuned the contact section on the user profile home.
That's all for the moment.
There's a new service going to be released
During the last days, we enabled a new service: AutoCash. It was in pre-release mode and we had to make it visible to run extensive tests and get some input from active users that were helping us to fix language glitches and descriptions.
As of yesterday, the pre-release stage came to conclusion. We're posting a separate notification for it after publishing this post.