We're glad to announce the addition of DigitalNote to our systems! Here you'll find some information about this cryptocurrency.
From the DigitalNote entry at CoinMarketCap:
DigitalNote is a decentralized Proof-of-Work(bmw512)/Proof-of-Stake(echo512) hybrid blockchain with fast, untraceable transactions and encrypted messaging features. The network is reportedly resistant to 51% attacks via its VRX v3.0 technology and it is mobile-ready with lightweight wallet functionality. A masternode network reportedly enhances untraceability and provides incentive for users to secure the network, whilst enabling fast private transactions and P2P messaging that are difficult to trace or censor. Miners and stakers are encouraged to participate via network fee payouts, facilitating consistent block generation and a fast network.
DigitalNote was originally released as "duckNote" by an anonymous individual or group of individuals under the pseudonym "dNote" in 2014. Over the years more advancements were added to the protocol, with each major upgrade rebranding the name of the protocol (first "DarkNote" and then ultimately "DigitalNote"). Much like Bitcoin's "Satoshi Nakamoto", the original founder(s) vanished in 2017, leaving the open source code to be updated by a community team who have since continued development.
- Encrypted Messaging
- Instant Transactions
- Resistance to 51% Attacks
- Masternode Network
- Proof-of-Work + Proof-of-Stake
- VRX v3.0 Difficulty Retargeting Algorithm
- Lightweight/Mobile Blockchain
- Adaptive Block Sizes
- Supply cap: 10,000,000,000 XDN less 3,070,000,018 burnt coins, leaving a maximum supply of 6,929,999,982
- Consensus: Proof-of-Work + Proof-of-Stake
- PoW algorithm: bmw512 (Wish) - ASIC resistant
- PoS algorithm: Echo512 - ASIC resistant
- Block time target: 2 minutes
- Minimum enforced block spacing: 45 seconds
- Maximum block spacing (soft limit): 3.17 minutes
- Confirmations required to spend: 15
- Masternode collateral: 2,000,000 XDN
- Block reward: 300 XDN (PoW + PoS + dev allocation)
- Block reward split: 250 XDN PoW + PoS see-saw, 50 XDN dev allocation
- Difficulty retarget: VRX v3.0 w/ hybrid chain swing
- CodeBase origins: BTC 0.11 + reference source + custom XDN features (dynamic max-block sizes, MN/Network payout see-saw, dev allocation, velocity blockchain constraint system) + DASH features (Darksend, InstantTX, messaging, masternodes)
- P2P port: 18092
- RPC port: 18094
- Block explorer: https://xdn-explorer.com/
What can you do with DigitalNote on Blockchain Financial?
Here at BCF, the wallet functionality of DigitalNote has been integrated so you can use your XDN in our systems:
Send/receive and transfer XDN using our online wallet services.
Create a CryptoWiz button and share the link everywhere to receive tips.
Purchase goods or pay for services using our marketplace.
Trade your XDN for every other asset (even fiat currencies) on our P2P exchange
We partnered with Libra.Codes, an HTMLCoin-pwered platform for deploying NFTs with zero minting fees and low commissions.
If you want to sell XDN for fiat over electronic gateways like PayPal to business willing to accept XDN as payment or you have a business and want to allow your customers to pay you with XDN and receive fiat in return, then AutoCash is for you.
And if you upgrade from a normal to a premium account, you can:
- Create advanced CryptoWiz buttons to use BCF as a payment gateway
- Create a store in our marketplace and sell goods or services for DigitalNote and other cryptocurrencies
Do you know you can set a label to Blockchain Financial?
Blockchain Financial has a system that lets users stick labels to other users
as an alternative way to show their appreciation or discontent for
the contents of their posts or their attitude when commenting.
Do you want to be part of the elite? Become a valuable contributor!