It took several days for the Pandacoin wallet to sync the blockchain. Moments ago, it finally got in line with its peers.
From the Pandacoin official website:
"Pandacoin is positioned to reach mainstream users from multiple market segments and cultures (in particular China and South East Asia) by removing high barriers of entry to the fast paced and complex world of decentralized cryptocurrencies."
Pandacoin is a POS (Proof of Stake) based coin. You get some and keep them on your Pandabank (the desktop wallet) and you'll earn a nice 2.5% annual interest.
The desktop wallet has a nice design, and as mentioned earlier, if you keep it running on your computer, you'll be staking your coins for interest.
- Algorithm: POS
- Network: POS
- Block Time: 60 seconds
- Block Reward: 10000
- Difficulty Retarget: 1
- Annual POS Rate: 2.5%
- Minimum Stake Age: 259200 seconds (3 days)
- Maximum Stake Age: 2592000 seconds (30 days)
- Official website: http://digitalpandacoin.org/
- Announce on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0
- Wallet download page: http://digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/download-2/
- Source code: https://github.com/DigitalPandacoin/pandacoin
Do you know you can set a label to Blockchain Financial?
Blockchain Financial has a system that lets users stick labels to other users
as an alternative way to show their appreciation or discontent for
the contents of their posts or their attitude when commenting.
Do you want to be part of the elite? Become a valuable contributor!