These steps are here to show you how to deploy a global donations button to be shown either at the top or at the bottom of your website.
In all cases, public_key should be replaced with the Website Public Key and the button_id is the id of the button from the website you’re using.
2. Add the buttonizer controller code at the <head> of your website template.
3. Create your button and set the entry identifier as “my_website_donations”.
4. Either starting the <body> tag or just before closing it, paste the <a> as it is generated.
That’s it. The button will show the counters for the donations received from any page of your whole website no matter the page where the button is shown.
If you want to get a button and account the coins received for a specific page, it is as simple as leaving the entry id empty, so the buttonizer passes the URL to the API.
If you want to set a specific string as entry_id instead of the whole page URL, you must:
1. Set the button without an entry id.
2. Pass the entry_id and entry_title to the link as shown below:
For this case, you’ll have to define the email of the author as target_data.
Note: if you’re using a CMS, you may need to create a plugin to inject the link code programmatically.
· To invoke it by letting the page URL and title automatically set as item data:
· To get coins go to the author without referencing the source article:
|© 2018 Blockchain Financial|